Re: [ide-dev] Ctrl-1 driven development

Mike,

I agree with all your points, except your example, as Dani pointed out already, is wrong.   Either that or this page wrong states that the Java package contains the XML Editor:

  https://www.eclipse.org/downloads/packages/eclipse-ide-java-developers/mars1

Furthermore, WTP does have a feature for this:

  org.eclipse.wst.xml_ui.feature.feature.group

And it is available to be installed without installing all of WTP:

Knowing exists is a different question.