Re: [ide-dev] Reactions on Mars release

There is a link on the download page. I'm not sure that I'd call it "very visible" though.

I'll see what I can do.

Wayne

On 29/06/15 04:24 PM, Mickael Istria wrote:
On 06/29/2015 09:12 PM, Wayne Beaton wrote:
I created an aggregate New and Noteworthy based on what I could find from the projects involved. I handpicked entries that (a) I could (re)articulate and (b) were user focused (though I did throw GEF a bone based on their enthusiasm to be included).
https://www.eclipse.org/mars/noteworthy/
I dropped the ball getting this linked last week. I hooked it up this morning.
I don't see this as cast in stone. We can update this document.
Great! It's really the kind of page that I'd like to read before updating my IDE.
Maybe it should have a very visible link from the download page?
--
Mickael Istria
Eclipse developer at JBoss, by Red Hat