Re: [higgins-dev] new IdASRegistry

Markus, I began reviewing this, but then went on vacation.  I'm booked the rest of the day,  but I hope to get back to it tomorrow

>>> "Markus Sabadello" <msabadello@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> 8/6/07 7:49 AM >>>
Hi all,

Since I didn't get much feedback about the new XRI/XRDS based IdASRegistry, I am wondering if you guys (especially Jim and people working on Context Providers) had a chance to look at it.

I would like to check it in soon so we can get this running, and it will definitely break a few things. The changes will include replacing ContextRefs with ContextIds in the IContextFactory interface.

The relevant Wiki pages are:
http://wiki.eclipse.org/ContextId
http://wiki.eclipse.org/Context_Discovery
http://wiki.eclipse.org/ContextDiscoveryComponents

If noone objects I propose to commit this in a few days.. Let me know if I can help with anything.

Markus

Back to the top