Re: [higgins-dev] Got Token Service Mostly Working....

higgins-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx wrote on 03/11/2007 08:18:05 PM:

> All,
>
> Thanks again for the help so far.  I have token service working
> (mostly) with fedora directory server and should be able to start
> trying out the context provider I wrote.  I have a couple of questions
> though:
>
> 1.  How do I view teh cardspace card generated by GetCard.crd?  I
> install both hbx and xmldap and nothing seems to know how to interpret
> it.

Do you have CardSpace enabled on your machine? (r u using (Vista) or
(WinXPSP2 w/IE7&.Net3)?)
If so you can just "open" the file and it should install the card.

> 2.  Are there any schema defenitions for the "higginsperson"
> objectclass?  is this a required objectclass?  I found a couple of
> email messages pertaining to it that stated it had the following
> attributes:
>
> > will be to create a new auxillary objectClass: "higginsPerson" with
the
> > following attributes:
> >         cardKeyHash (Multivalue/Directoy String)
> >         website (Multivalue/Directory String)
> >         gender (Singlevalue/Directory String)
> >         entropy (Singlevalue/Octet String)
>
> is this codified?

Currently, the higginsPerson only has the cardKeyHash attribute. It is
required if you use the Higgins STS web interface to create and manage
entries.