[higgins-dev] Got Token Service Mostly Working....

All,

Thanks again for the help so far.  I have token service working
(mostly) with fedora directory server and should be able to start
trying out the context provider I wrote.  I have a couple of questions
though:

1.  How do I view teh cardspace card generated by GetCard.crd?  I
install both hbx and xmldap and nothing seems to know how to interpret
it.

2.  Are there any schema defenitions for the "higginsperson"
objectclass?  is this a required objectclass?  I found a couple of
email messages pertaining to it that stated it had the following
attributes:

will be to create a new auxillary objectClass: "higginsPerson" with the
following attributes:
        cardKeyHash (Multivalue/Directoy String)
        website (Multivalue/Directory String)
        gender (Singlevalue/Directory String)
        entropy (Singlevalue/Octet String)

is this codified?