RE: [higgins-dev] A topic for Nov 2 phone call

I doubt it, as there are issues on RP and wire formats, card formats

Inactive hide details for "Jim Sermersheim" <jimse@xxxxxxxxxx>"Jim Sermersheim" <jimse@xxxxxxxxxx>

          "Jim Sermersheim" <jimse@xxxxxxxxxx>
          Sent by: higgins-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx

          11/01/2006 03:40 PM

          Please respond to
          "Higgins (Trust Framework) Project developer discussions" <higgins-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>

"'Higgins (Trust Framework) Project developer discussions'" <higgins-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>

cc

Subject

RE: [higgins-dev] A topic for Nov 2 phone call

If this particular demo (or this phase of this demo) doesn't use a Higgins ISS, but instead uses the CardSpace selector from Microsoft, does it alleviate the issues for now?

>>> "Mary Ruddy" <mary@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> 11/1/06 2:14 PM >>>
The area of concern is the ISS. Eclipse legal is currently revising the
Higgins draft response to Microsoft's Open Specification Promise.