	From: higgins-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:higgins-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Anthony Nadalin
	Sent: Wednesday, November 01, 2006 9:04 PM
	To: Higgins (Trust Framework) Project developer discussions
	Cc: 'Higgins (Trust Framework) Project developer discussions';
higgins-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx
	Subject: RE: [higgins-dev] A topic for Nov 2 phone call

	I doubt it, as there are issues on RP and wire formats, card
formats

	 "Jim Sermersheim" <jimse@xxxxxxxxxx>

				"Jim Sermersheim" <jimse@xxxxxxxxxx>
				Sent by: higgins-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx

				11/01/2006 03:40 PM

	Please respond to
"Higgins (Trust Framework) Project developer discussions"
<higgins-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>

"'Higgins (Trust Framework) Project developer discussions'"
<higgins-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>

cc

Subject

RE: [higgins-dev] A topic for Nov 2 phone call

	If this particular demo (or this phase of this demo) doesn't use
a Higgins ISS, but instead uses the CardSpace selector from Microsoft,
does it alleviate the issues for now?

	>>> "Mary Ruddy" <mary@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> 11/1/06 2:14 PM >>>
	The area of concern is the ISS. Eclipse legal is currently
revising the
	Higgins draft response to Microsoft's Open Specification
Promise.