RE: [higgins-dev] A topic for Nov 2 phone call

higgins-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx wrote on 11/01/2006 04:47:47 PM:

> Probably. We should discuss the issues on the call tomorrow.

I am not sure I agree. Any implementation that uses CardSpace for Identity
Selector would need to import a managed Information Card. Since the format
and requirements for the Information Card are not documented accurately
anywhere, the only way to get this to work is to replicate a working
implementation.

Thanks, Mike