Re: [henshin-user] Problem accessing single nodes of a match inhenshin

Hi Daniel,

thanks for your fast response, your help is greatly appreciated. With your advice I was able to get the program working.

Is static emf the way, where you have to create a genmodel and based on that create code which will than be started in a new eclipse instance? (like it is explained in the emf tutorial on vogella.com)

I hope you don’t mind but since I am a beginner at emf and henshin I have another question: Can the input model (in the bank example the example-bank.xmi file) be modelled as a real UML diagram? All tutorials I was looking at used the tree editor which is not exactly what I had in mind.

Best regards,

Florian

Back to the top