Re: [glassfish-dev] Question about nightly builds and running TCKs

Hi Matej,

It requires a committer to view the configuration of the jobs in the respective CI instances. But the jobs are not difficult to replicate.

https://ci.eclipse.org/jakartaee-tck/job/cditck-porting/ is directly based on https://github.com/eclipse-ee4j/cditck-porting/blob/master/Jenkinsfile. You can create a multi branch pipeline job in any CI based on this source repo URL and the jenkinsfile as mode of build configuration.

Please let me know if you need more details of how to create it in another CI.

Regards,
Alwin