[glassfish-dev] Fwd: Question about nightly builds and running TCKs

Hello,

I am from Weld team and I recently started looking into adapting Weld for Jakarta 9.
Since GF is the only server that will early on adapt this, I will want to swap our testing (Jenkins) towards GF so that we have some incontainer test coverage.

And I am missing some bits that I hope you can point me towards:
1) Where can I get some latest GF build and how "new" and stable is that build
 - basically looking for a place where jenkins can grab some nightly/weekly snapshot of GF to work with

2) How do you swap a component version inside; e.g. how do I upgrade Weld inside GF?
  - I know this used to be just about copying the osgi bundle into "glassfish/modules", is that still the case?

3) How do you run CDI TCK with GF?
 - we used to have a setup which leveraged weld-glassfish-runner[1] but that wasn't used for some time and I recall some errors last time I tried
 - how do you run TCKs? Is there some public jenkins job where this can be seen?

Best regards
Matej
[1] https://github.com/weld/weld-glassfish-tck-runner

Back to the top