Re: [glassfish-dev] Question about nightly builds and running TCKs

Hi,

3). Yes, the https://ci.eclipse.org/glassfish/job/cditck-porting is the pipeline job (corresponding to the Jenkinsfile) that needs to be triggered to run the cdi TCK using the porting kit.

Currently we can select the "CDI_PORTING_TCK" option in the job https://ci.eclipse.org/jakartaee-tck/job/standalonetck-nightly-build-run-master to trigger the above pipeline job that will build the portingkit and run the cdi tck. By default, it picks the CDI TCK from http://download.eclipse.org/ee4j/cdi/cdi-tck-2.0.6-dist.zip.

Regards,
Alwin