Re: [escet-dev] Shorten Chi description a bit
  • From: "Hofkamp, Albert" <A.T.Hofkamp@xxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 4 Apr 2021 07:27:08 +0000
  • Accept-language: en-US
  • Arc-authentication-results: i=1; mx.microsoft.com 1; spf=pass smtp.mailfrom=tue.nl; dmarc=pass action=none header.from=tue.nl; dkim=pass header.d=tue.nl; arc=none
  • Arc-message-signature: i=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=microsoft.com; s=arcselector9901; h=From:Date:Subject:Message-ID:Content-Type:MIME-Version:X-MS-Exchange-SenderADCheck; bh=ubNBjZd5CpYdpXuC/QS5yK0dHpR7cml1zBrfhQSKMJw=; b=LQm6TAPXfjuKaqrII00/udROZlVdN9zeA2CKeXBhWDlvN3SBuno1Z/vD/6Kdxx2HZIalSHoZRRd9WeKZRQJrPVFWE/ok3xlHn7JSIqiIWY5+LPnLAwBmBaPe5xczwrT/7SDFcoR8mU/d/l7EHHX+6dJQQ0AeGkWMrlpASIeb43vNVCmtIv8jaRlY2fiejQkuj1ke2VvlxVCPYBL+40s9gh3dZ/3XnpTJs0PiGqPkgFp8Mag36S6ncCEjrapkI5X/pvyEp7Wt5EB1YoCjSdneKMZuddJOrXI/kX/1LvT7RjToDOe7BXWWIPKohI3HDD49uwk5l4/FNU7Fadgk9dbRtQ==
  • Arc-seal: i=1; a=rsa-sha256; s=arcselector9901; d=microsoft.com; cv=none; b=SVKNRU6nLDq0pMspRLx0gcPOsP16x6NfW9fPtFUNTl3uWUUYejkl9JG2Iqu1duS2k9f7hZXtZ3Kp6KF+hFFRyVK5a3BA7BPuchd95l25T6UC6bljkeKDZAs3PjyrcnxnKE0vAMCs4kZ8ri27oFekPunLUdyAh1Jb/chSLABcw4tQlGu46j+PmIq2b04GePoGAhU9BDIdWqoQLKFPzwnI+DcLGNn2sva+KMG8i1kgJ6rK/F4Du/Cxott29S/MMZ+aJEg5VaHQW/Onde2CUFctJYWXrq0YQPj7klaiY5z7k4Roseik4P315MDcpWXQOGJPMzeAkljfY+jasifnyHIlRQ==

Not sure if it's still relevant, but will take a look at things next week.