Re: [escet-dev] Eclipse ESCET v0.2 plans
  • From: "Hofkamp, Albert" <A.T.Hofkamp@xxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 4 Apr 2021 07:47:02 +0000
  • Accept-language: en-US
  • Arc-authentication-results: i=1; mx.microsoft.com 1; spf=pass smtp.mailfrom=tue.nl; dmarc=pass action=none header.from=tue.nl; dkim=pass header.d=tue.nl; arc=none
  • Arc-message-signature: i=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=microsoft.com; s=arcselector9901; h=From:Date:Subject:Message-ID:Content-Type:MIME-Version:X-MS-Exchange-SenderADCheck; bh=dk2NEaZikflJ12hvA4xANyLr35CYtS1rFJOX2iPtFyw=; b=nQnp3zDhMDJirVLrEaHgnhzHPK0JajvqeesIG5KV3e9Z2oJzz6tsKVb7MrXlTVzkZHcKgZ8SIEbCukf5aJ1aHsvYzgPp457FsTEKqOvBNNhD2zBRO6l7hkUjVq5bSBSnTw4iuxWPscybtMwwKcHywwobeC4/MAEJRep4NGCn5eTjSZ0PM2/7i5CUecijLYbxt83ZytGdhjyW/Pb8ZgNq0gclDJ7Bx0ASvTy19OBR+uocOcjDPyB9ZNmyyNZjFL7eLfHljSgREfgPTrXujc8y/epjgQAteB/LIzdsP1fysr5oTSQ4Y5RhcPWpJn1gYjSfhKvHp8rq65M5zSns3Kd2+A==
  • Arc-seal: i=1; a=rsa-sha256; s=arcselector9901; d=microsoft.com; cv=none; b=YTAaH/d+pTRA/RBeMl+gjUoyDSCduZuc77GQ3Wmw5hQRWpZpsxSJIJEQcFa/x4ktjKYJdyEXVJOHJAc8yfxScpA+UzNGb6DR3NQaW5SDNFsbm/4hZdPHj9d1fdUMKKBn6bbDXtlSh/BC76r2PWDj+F82E61ruT+2LBcLW/r1uo1MgOU5DyquTaGhvWu83dHzC3m6s7+WAo7HDewr2bA5xjJ6Wqu0e2l8d+vvzSua/Lc9/YRgXk7J3VJaWdV0FG4rrm3laIFmntw6dICL6rbAVKfY+dju1RazohXpK6rfEI3RHXEOe/Hq9LSd3cfgvtS6Vv2I5Bxr7xYyouIQZRaBcQ==

I have 3 fixes for the CIF simulator, 2 of them based on old issues. Will dig up the details next week.

I also have written a railroad diagram generator (a nice constraint solver puzzle) that can be added under the assumption I get permission.
As for other things, I 'll discuss that with Pascal.

One thing that's going to come up often is author of the contributions. Obviously, for code that I wrote, it's simple. For code and patches written by PhD students, it may be simple too but let's discuss that to be sure.
My idea here is, that they wrote that code while being employed by the university, so the university owns that code. The university also has a general agreement with Eclipse, and I commit under the same agreement that would be sufficient?

Albert