Re: [epp-dev] Contribute the embedcdt projects to EPP

Hi Mickael,

I would like to revisit this item.

Based on the discussion me and others had after your last email, (JEE vs Java IDE EPPs, etc) do you have any objection to an Embedded C/C++ EPP? I understand the order of operations needed (i.e. get required projects into SimRel first, have a maintainter/owner - these are in hand). I really want to see this in place soon, ideally for 2020-12.

Please let me know your current thoughts.
Thanks,
Jonah

~~~
Jonah Graham