Re: [epp-dev] Contribute the embedcdt projects to EPP

> On 26 Sep 2020, at 20:30, Mickael Istria <mistria@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>
> What do you expect EPP to provide that isn't already provided by the current state of your project?

On mid-term a step closer to SimRel, which was planned from the very beginning; on short term a simplified maintenance, since it will be easier for the EPP maintainers to update all those ids and urls with a search all, including .embedcdt at no extra cost, instead of me continuously figuring out what changed in .cpp and manually update .embedcdt in my fork, with each EPP run (M1, M2, ...).

Regards,

Liviu

Back to the top