Re: [epp-dev] Contribute the embedcdt projects to EPP

> On 26 Sep 2020, at 19:48, Mickael Istria <mistria@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>
> What's this package bringing that is not part of the current C++ package, and the other way round?

The Eclipse Embedded CDT project is the former GNU MCU Eclipse, which provides support for bare-metal Arm & RISC-V development (managed build and debug).

It is formally part of the Eclipse IoT group.

> Would it be interesting to try to stick to a single C++ package which includes also features for embedded development?

At least for a while I think it would be better to keep it separate.

Regards,

Liviu

Back to the top