Re: [emft-dev] Proposal: add Stephan Eberle as committer for EMFT Teneo

Hi Nick, All,
I have used this new tool. If everything works fine you should get an email shortly to invite you to vote.

gr. Martin

Nick Boldt wrote:
Martin, everyone:

It was great getting to finally put faces to names this week at EclipseCON!

Regarding new committers, there's a new tool - just added today - for doing new committers elections: http://portal.eclipse.org. Let's try it out and see if it works as good or better than the "+1" email chains. ;-)

Cheers,

Nick