Re: [emft-dev] Proposal: add Stephan Eberle as committer for EMFT Teneo

Martin,

The voting rules I've documented for the modeling project allow components to add committers based solely on the existing committers for that component.

http://wiki.eclipse.org/index.php/Modeling_Project_Organization

  I would like to see each component be autonomous.  The overall subproject's committers will vote only for adding new components and with that component's initial set of committers.

Ed Merks/Toronto/IBM@IBMCA
mailto: merks@xxxxxxxxxx
905-413-3265  (t/l 969)

Martin Taal <mtaal@xxxxxxxxx>
Sent by: emft-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx

03/10/2007 11:48 AM

Please respond to
mtaal@xxxxxxxxx; Please respond to

cc
EMFT Developer Mailing List <emft-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject
Re: [emft-dev] Proposal: add Stephan Eberle as committer for EMFT        Teneo

Hi Nick, All,
I have used this new tool. If everything works fine you should get an
email shortly to invite you to vote.

gr. Martin

Mail: mtaal@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx - mtaal@xxxxxxxxx
Web: www.springsite.com - www.elver.org