[emft-dev] Vote for Committer status for Stephan Eberle has started

modeling.emft Committers,
Martin Taal has nominated Stephan Eberle as a Committer on the modeling.emft project. The reason given is as follows:

I hereby propose to add Stephan Eberle as a committer for EMFT Teneo. Some of you have met Stephan at Eclipsecon. He and Shaun Smith have worked on a EMF - Toplink integration. The idea is to integrate their work with Teneo and let the Teneo mapping logic work with their Toplink-EMF solution. Stephan will work on this with me.

gr. Martin

The vote is being held via the MyFoundation portal and recorded in public on this mailing list.  The voting will continue until either all 16 existing Committers have voted or until they have been given enough time to vote, even if they do not do so (defined as at least one week). Stephan Eberle must receive at least three +1s and no -1s for a successful election.

Eligible Committers can cast their votes through their My Foundation portal page:

    http://portal.eclipse.org/

If you have any questions, please do not hestitate to contact your project lead, PMC member, or the EMO <emo@xxxxxxxxxxx>

The project Committers eligible to vote are:

    Chris Aniszczyk
    Nick Boldt
    Joel Cheuoua
    Christian Damus