[emft-dev] Proposal: add Stephan Eberle as committer for EMFT Teneo

Hi All,
I am not sure about the procedure but to allow a new committer for EMFT (Teneo) I think we (of EMFT) should all vote.

So hereby I propose to add Stephan Eberle as a committer for EMFT Teneo. Some of you have met Stephan at Eclipsecon. He and Shaun Smith have worked on a EMF - Toplink integration. The idea is to integrate their work with Teneo and let the Teneo mapping logic work with their Toplink-EMF solution. Stephan will work on this with me.

My vote: +1

--

With Regards, Martin Taal

Springsite/Elver.org
Office: Hardwareweg 4, 3821 BV Amersfoort
Postal: Nassaulaan 7, 3941 EC Doorn
The Netherlands
Tel: +31 (0)84 420 2397
Fax: +31 (0)84 225 9307