Re: [elk-dev] New repository?

Sorry for the spam, I wanted to reply to this as well.

On 21/06/17 23:32, Miro Spönemann wrote:
> If the models are mainly used as test data, I would prefer to keep them together with the code for which they are tested. If you have more uses in mind for those models, a separate repo might be better. For the js part another repo is fine for me.

They do have more uses while we develop the algorithms. Many models are
not specific to testing a single piece of layout code, but can used by
many tests. Work has gone into the testing infrastructure to support
this kind of testing properly. Also, I like to keep all models around in
a project to be able to browse through them and add to them while I
develop new features.

Cheers,
 Chris