[egit-dev] Getting permission when using the push command

Hi,

this question is related to using JGit. But I guess this is the same mailing list?

I tried using the Git class with its push command to make a push in java code. However, I cannot state a password, so I get a TransportException telling me that I am not authorized.

So how can I set username and password for a git push command that was created with the Git class? Username can be encoded into the remote string, but not the password...

Thanks in Advance for your help.
Best regards
J. Finis

Back to the top