Re: [egit-dev] Google Summer of Code 2010 project proposal for EGit/JGit projects

On Sat, Mar 20, 2010 at 9:33 AM, Dariusz Luksza
<dariusz.luksza@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> I don't want to emulate CVS  cause that is not a case. In my humble
> opinion main benefit from integrating with TSP (or Synchronization view)
> would be that we can review changes that we can push/pull to/from remote
> repository. I'm right ?

I think that is one of the main benefits and would be useful on its
own. Having said that, support for local operations is also very
useful. If you can, try git-cola on a test repository and you'll see
what I mean more clearly than if I explain it here.

Best,
Ismael

Back to the top