Re: [egit-dev] Google Summer of Code 2010 project proposal for EGit/JGit projects

On 03/21/2010 01:52 PM, Ismael Juma wrote:

I think that is one of the main benefits and would be useful on its
own. Having said that, support for local operations is also very
useful. If you can, try git-cola on a test repository and you'll see
what I mean more clearly than if I explain it here.

OK, I'll play with it to get better overview.

--
Best regards

GSM: +48 695 192 160
Blog: http://luksza.org