Re: [ee4j-pmc] Migration to Jakarta installation of Nexus

Terry,

It was a pleasure meeting you & thanking you for all your help on this project in Las Vegas in late January.
Thank you virtually for being awesome and forthcoming & most importantly patient with the Jakarta EE DOERS.
Wishing you continued professional growth and fun on whatever comes next for you. See you in twitter :)

-- Joel,

Welcome to the Jakarta ecosystem!  I biasly thank YOU in advance for your time and help, with aim at asking you to be being as candid and ruthless while collaborating & helping us with INFRA fun!