Re: [ee4j-pmc] Migration to Jakarta installation of Nexus

Thanks for clearing that up, David! Sorry again for the confusion.

The sync process setup is largely complete for jakarta.oss, however, Central ingest is currently under maintenance due to a global HTTPS cutover that took place this morning for Maven Central. Publishing services are temporarily offline but we are working to remediate the issue. I'll keep this group informed as I have more information.

Best,

Terry