Re: [ee4j-community] Initial Committer Lists & Project Meritocracy

We tried to be careful creating initial committers lists, but we are humans and can make mistakes. :)
If someone supposed to be there, but not included, please add a comment to a proposal or contact PMC or me directly. We will discuss it on the following PMC meeting and make a decision. All projects proposals are on public review now. This is right time to address this kind of issues.

We included people in initial committers lists using the following rules:

1. GitHub project committers with 5+ commits. Committers who didn’t expose email address on GitHub were NOT added. Email must be filled to add a committer. It may be an issue. To get added, see above.
2. EG members are NOT added automatically. They are added only if they had 5+ commits. All APIs are already released which assumes all EGs disbanded. Again, if someone from EG wants to join as initial committer, see above.
3. There are a bunch of initial committers from vendors which will support projects in future.

—Dmitry