Re: [ee4j-community] JCP and existing specs

On 1 Dec 2017, at 11:57, Markus KARG wrote:

The plan to code first and then ask another institution for standardization was publicly confirmed at EclipseCon 2018

I did not understand it that way. Rather that a EE4JCP would still need to be established. Code first was meant, from how I understood it, to have something to discuss with users so that it gets "hardened" before cast in stone^wspec text.