Re: [eclipselink-users] Inheritance. Exception "Missing class for indicator field value"

Let me add the following. Since this application is Java SE, I have to manage
persistence lifecycle myself.

I'm using a JTabbedPane. My approach is whenever a new tab is created, I
instance a new EntityManager and begin a transaction. This tab has a JTable,
and when the new tab creates I populate this table. In order to do so, I
query al employees using the named query "Persona.buscarTodos".

Then, when the user clicks on the button "Save changes", I commit the
changes and begin a new transaction. Let say the user closes the tab, then I
close the EntityManager and the EntityManagerFactory.

Now, this exception appears just AFTER I reopen the closed tab. In that
moment, the query raises the exception. Does it have to do with the closing
and reopening of the EntityManager?

Sorry, I only put it on the subject. It is "Missing class for indicator
field value [OPR]". OPR is one of the values for the discriminator column of
class "Persona". But also it raises the same exception if there's a "SUP"
type. No problem with discriminator column value "EMP".