[eclipselink-users] MOXy logging problem

Hello everybody,

I am a MOXy newbie trying to map an XML document to a set of already existing Java classes.
I have created the mapping descriptor and session configuration using the workbench application.

For same reason, the unmarshall process does not map some properties/classes.
I tried to set the log level on FINER to figure out the mapping problem.

<session xsi:type="database-session">
      <name>pain.008.001.01</name>
      <event-listener-classes/>
      <logging xsi:type="eclipselink-log">
          <log-level>finer</log-level>
          <file-name>C:\software\java\eclipselink\moxy.log</file-name>
      </logging>
      <primary-project xsi:type="xml">pain.008.001.01.xml</primary-project>
      <login xsi:type="xml-login"/>
   </session>

Unfortunately after a test execution the specified logfile does not contain any information (file size is 0).

Could anyone help me out on this one?

Thanks in advance.

Cheers,
Fabrizio