Re: [eclipselink-users] Help with static weaving on OC4J seeing ._toplink_setmyColumn

I'm not sure your options are correct.
The problem you are encountering is that you have specified that the jar uses static weaving, but it has not been statically woven for TopLink Essentials.  So the options are:
1) Use EclipseLink, but you will need to add the EclipseLink.jar as a shared library or add it to the Ear, and change the persistence.xml so that it references it as the provider via the
  <provider>org.eclipse.persistence.jpa.PersistenceProvider</provider> tag.
With this, you can then use dynamic weaving or static weaving (be sure your jar is statically woven though)
2) Use TopLink Essentials.  Either change the persistence.xml so that it uses dynamic weaving, or statically weave your jar.

There is a demo showing EclipseLink being used in OC4J at:
http://wiki.eclipse.org/EclipseLink/Examples/JPA/OC4J_Web_Tutorial

Best Regards,
Chris