[eclipselink-users] Help with static weaving on OC4J seeing ._toplink_setmyColumn

I have some statically weaved classes that are having issues when
deployed to my OC4J server. It's working fine in Jetty.

I'm seeing errors like: java.lang.NoSuchMethoderror:
com.my.entity.Entity._toplink_setmyColumn

The only thing I've changed was using lazy fetching, I could use some
help from the oracle guys debugging. My first thought is that I have a
bad library on the system and it's trying to use some toplink stuff
instead of the correct eclipselink.jar in my WEB-INF/lib. I'm using
OC4J 10.1.3.3 and Eclipselink 2.

I have the eclipselink.weaving property set to static.

Any direction on how to debug this would be helpful.

Thanks

./tch

Back to the top