Re: [eclipselink-users] Help with static weaving on OC4J seeing ._toplink_setmyColumn

Hello,

If it is looking for a _toplink_methodName, then it is using TopLink Essentials as the persistence provider rather than EclipseLink. Have you specified the provider name in your persistence.xml or are you relying on the default? TopLink Essentials was the default JPA provider in 10g OC4J releases.
Best Regards,
Chris