From: <bht@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: EclipseLink User Discussions <eclipselink-users@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: 02/25/2010 07:35 PM
Subject: Re: [eclipselink-users] enum as primary key
Sent by: <eclipselink-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx>

Thanks very much. Your comments are very encouraging.

Would anyone know an EclipseLink documentation reference that
specifies support of enums as primary keys? I would need that when
coding this because the specification does not cover it.

Regards,

Bernard

http://www.datanucleus.org/products/accessplatform/jpa/primary_key.html