Re: [eclipselink-users] enum as primary key

Thanks very much. Your comments are very encouraging.

Would anyone know an EclipseLink documentation reference that
specifies support of enums as primary keys? I would need that when
coding this because the specification does not cover it.

Regards,

Bernard