Re: [eclipselink-users] Eclipse IDE loglevel exception

Hi Yasin,

I believe the errors you are seeing are tool-related. I think you are more likely to get useful advice from the Dali mailing list.

-Tom

Yasin wrote:
Hi Tom,

I didn't post mail to Dali or WTP mailing lists.
Problem occures when I try to open persistence.xml file and when content assist is on.
See attached files for detailed error.log

I also tried eclipse galileo M6 build and problem is not gone.

Thanks,

Yasin