Re: [eclipselink-users] Eclipse IDE loglevel exception

Hi Tom,

I didn't post mail to Dali or WTP mailing lists.
Problem occures when I try to open persistence.xml file and when content assist is on.
See attached files for detailed error.log

I also tried eclipse galileo M6 build and problem is not gone.

Thanks,

Yasin