Re: [eclipselink-users] Eclipse IDE loglevel exception

Hi Yasin,

What are you doing in the IDE when you get this exception? Have you also posted this question to the mailing list associated with the Eclipse plugin you are using?

-Tom

yasinge wrote:
Hi,

On Eclipse IDE, I am getting this exception:

An internal error has occurred.
java.lang.NoSuchFieldException: WARNİNG
org.eclipse.jpt.eclipselink.core.internal.context.persistence.logging.LoggingLevel.WARNİNG

Notice that WARNİNG "i" character is causing the problem I guess.
My machine(WinXP)'s default locale is Turkish. But I get the same error with
English(US) locale too.
I get this error with both 1.1.0 and 2.0.0.r3691-SNAPSHOT build.

Best regards,

Yasin

Back to the top