[eclipselink-users] Eclipse IDE loglevel exception

Hi,

On Eclipse IDE, I am getting this exception:

An internal error has occurred.
java.lang.NoSuchFieldException: WARNİNG
org.eclipse.jpt.eclipselink.core.internal.context.persistence.logging.LoggingLevel.WARNİNG

Notice that WARNİNG "i" character is causing the problem I guess.

My machine(WinXP)'s default locale is Turkish. But I get the same error with
English(US) locale too.
I get this error with both 1.1.0 and 2.0.0.r3691-SNAPSHOT build.

Best regards,

Yasin