Re: [eclipse.org-project-leadership] Use of GitHub Issues by Eclipse Projects

On 11/11/2015 2:54 AM, Wayne Beaton wrote:
At this point in time, there is no plan to mirror GitHub issues to Bugzilla or vice versa.

What we plan to do is regularly capture issues from GitHub in a manner that can be used to to import into another issue tracker should that need arise. i.e., we're going to pull the data out using GitHub APIs and cache it on our servers.

That is my understanding as well. The EMO does not have the resources to build or maintain such a mirroring service. Our direction at the moment is to simply preserve freedom of action in the unlikely event that GitHub disappeared.

As always, if there was a community effort to build and maintain such an interface that could be of interest.

--
Mike Milinkovich
mike.milinkovich@xxxxxxxxxxx

Back to the top