[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: [eclipse.org-project-leadership] Use of GitHub Issues by Eclipse Projects
- From: Mike Milinkovich <mike.milinkovich@xxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Wed, 11 Nov 2015 06:16:37 -0500
- Delivered-to: email@example.com
- Organization: Eclipse Foundation
- User-agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.1; WOW64; rv:38.0) Gecko/20100101 Thunderbird/38.3.0
On 11/11/2015 2:54 AM, Wayne Beaton wrote:
At this point in time, there is no plan to mirror GitHub issues to
Bugzilla or vice versa.
What we plan to do is regularly capture issues from GitHub in a manner
that can be used to to import into another issue tracker should that
need arise. i.e., we're going to pull the data out using GitHub APIs
and cache it on our servers.
That is my understanding as well. The EMO does not have the resources to
build or maintain such a mirroring service. Our direction at the moment
is to simply preserve freedom of action in the unlikely event that
As always, if there was a community effort to build and maintain such an
interface that could be of interest.