Re: [eclipse.org-planning-council] September call

+1 to delaying

Tom

----- Original message -----
From: "Jonah Graham" <jonah@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent by: "eclipse.org-planning-council" <eclipse.org-planning-council-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx>
To: "Eclipse Planning Council private list" <eclipse.org-planning-council@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [EXTERNAL] Re: [eclipse.org-planning-council] September call
Date: Tue, Aug 31, 2021 10:00 AM

Hi Mélanie, I would prefer a delay of one week over not having your presence. I think the discussions about " Explains the role and responsibilities of the WG steering committee vs planning council" are critical to have your view ZjQcmQRYFpfptBannerStart
This Message Is From an External Sender
ZjQcmQRYFpfptBannerEnd
Hi Mélanie,

I would prefer a delay of one week over not having your presence. I think the discussions about " Explains the role and responsibilities of the WG steering committee vs
planning council" are critical to have your view and leadership on.

Thanks
Jonah

~~~
Jonah Graham