|Re: [eclipse.org-planning-council] September call|
The next call should be tomorrow, unfortunately I will not be able to
* would you want to keep it for tomorrow and so it means that someone
must take the lead of the call and maybe record it ?
* or would you like to move it to next week?
This is the topics I have noted for the agenda :
* 2021-09 status
* M2 cancellation due to infra issues
* M3 EPP respin
* Jar signing : The WG intent about that is "Build artifacts made
available at the Eclipse Foundation are verifiably the ones built by
* Explains the role and responsibilities of the WG steering committee vs
* Review Simrel issues list to see what would be the top 3 issues and
the actions that should be done
If you have some other topic to discuss please answer to this email.
+33 7 87 69 42 84
25 Boulevard Victor Hugo - Colomiers - France
eclipse.org-planning-council mailing list
To unsubscribe from this list, visit https://www.eclipse.org/mailman/listinfo/eclipse.org-planning-council
Back to the top