[eclipse.org-planning-council] September call

Hi,

The next call should be tomorrow, unfortunately I will not be able to attend it: * would you want to keep it for tomorrow and so it means that someone must take the lead of the call and maybe record it ?
* or would you like to move it to next week?

This is the topics I have noted for the agenda :
* 2021-09 status
* M2 cancellation due to infra issues
* M3 EPP respin
* Jar signing : The WG intent about that is "Build artifacts made available at the Eclipse Foundation are verifiably the ones built by respective projects." * Explains the role and responsibilities of the WG steering committee vs planning council * Review Simrel issues list to see what would be the top 3 issues and the actions that should be done

If you have some other topic to discuss please answer to this email.

Best regards,
--
Mélanie Bats
CTO

*Obeo*
25 Boulevard Victor Hugo - Colomiers - France
http://www.obeo.fr

Back to the top