From:        Ed Merks <ed.merks@xxxxxxxxx>
To:        eclipse.org-planning-council@xxxxxxxxxxx
Date:        18.12.2018 06:00
Subject:        Re: [eclipse.org-planning-council] 2018-12 Respin?
Sent by:        eclipse.org-planning-council-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx

Fred,

-1

My sense is that while this is a super annoying problem, we should not
assume that everyone necessary is available last minute right before the
holiday season to deal with respinning and retesting along with a
delayed release.   It's extremely bad timing for this time of the year.

This post on the forum suggests the problem is more wide spread than has
currently been identified:

https://www.eclipse.org/forums/index.php/mv/msg/1096659/1799941/#msg_1799941

As such, I'm doubtful a respin will catch all the problems, and I'd be
concerned that we replace this problem with a different set of problems.

Regards,
Ed

https://www.eclipse.org/lists/cross-project-issues-dev/msg16288.htmlby