[eclipse.org-planning-council] 2018-12 Respin?

Dear Planning Council members,

ICYMI, as reported in
https://www.eclipse.org/lists/cross-project-issues-dev/msg16288.html by
Holger Voorman, the 2018-12 RC2 "Eclipse IDE for Java Developers" logs
errors, breaks bug/enhancement reporting and task search.

Please decide if this justifies a last minute respin. Since time is in
short supply, this needs to be decided today, if we don't want to risk
delaying the release.

Side note: I'm wondering, why theses issues were not found during the
EPP tests.

Regards,

Fred

--
Frederic Gurr
Release Engineer | Eclipse Foundation Europe GmbH

Annastr. 46, D-64673 Zwingenberg
Handelsregister: Darmstadt HRB 92821
Managing Directors: Ralph Mueller, Mike Milinkovich, Chris Laroque