Re: [eclipse.org-planning-council] Simultaneous Release Brainstorming

Hi all,

Le 27/02/2018 à 10:01, Mikaël Barbero a écrit :
What about starting a FAQ on the wiki with the common questions we can already think about? Adding a link to this FAQ in your announcement to cross project will certainly help.

You're right Mikaël, so I prepared a draft FAQ :
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1IVA59E5bxv1l1W1ZTSZMUUH7IKIO-mRLEGn1bVO-dFs/edit?usp=sharing

I need all of you to comment it, then when we will agree on the content I will publish it on the wiki.

Also, here are some comments about your draft email:

I integrated all your remarks in the draft FAQ, I will re-work the email after we agreed about the FAQ.

You will see that in the FAQ I consider that we are decided about:
* the cadence : it will be 13 weeks
* the schedule : it will start on June 25th 2018
* the name : it will be Eclipse Year.Month

Could you all votes for these three points by answering to this mail?

Thanks all for your help and participation,
--
Mélanie Bats
CTO

*Obeo*
25 Boulevard Victor Hugo - Colomiers - France
http://www.obeo.fr

Back to the top