Re: [eclipse.org-planning-council] How to encourage roll-up reviews

David,

JWT isn't a modeling project.

I'm a little concerned to see folks like Christian Damus and Richard Gronback as contact points for the projects given they are no longer committers. I'm also concerned at the state of CVS with the recent changes to OCL.  It appears that a large portion of the modeling technology stack simply can't build right now, with GMF, QVT, Query, and Validation all appearing to be broken to me.  Some of the folks on the CC list really need to take immediate steps to address the outstanding issues or we're headed for a train wreck.

Regards,
Ed

David M Williams wrote:

As mentioned on another thread, I've updated the starter "participating projects" page,

http://wiki.eclipse.org/Helios/Participating_Projects

with a little more top level organization, and added the following guidance at the
top of the page:

[Note: the data that's currently there was just a quick edit of last years data to provide a starting point. As projects fill in the table, be sure to discuss with your PMC and Project Chain and Project Peers. It is desired to consolidate as many "rows" as can meaningfully and legitimately be combined. In the end, each row should correspond to one project review (that is, one set of Docuware for each row).]

Looks like we have 11 Top Level Projects now! Guess I forgot about that "Runtime" one. :) And, appears to me there would be at least 25 "rows", at a minimum.

If anyone sees any improvements to make, feel free.

Thanks,

_______________________________________________ eclipse.org-planning-council mailing list eclipse.org-planning-council@xxxxxxxxxxx https://dev.eclipse.org/mailman/listinfo/eclipse.org-planning-council IMPORTANT: Membership in this list is generated by processes internal to the Eclipse Foundation. To be permanently removed from this list, you must contact emo@xxxxxxxxxxx to request removal.

Back to the top