[eclipse.org-planning-council] Notes from today's meeting ... and a request to those not there ...

I've updated our notes from todays call:

http://wiki.eclipse.org/Planning_Council/December_02_2009

Let us know if inaccuracies or omissions.

For those of you had to drop off early (Oisin, Cedric) or did not attend the call (Wayne, John, Chris, Anthony, and Christian), I would appreciate you documenting here to the mailing list your approval (or not) of our plan and requirements documents. While we had a unanimous agreement of those present, and that would be a majority (10 of 16) it is good form to document more agreement than a simple majority. Plus, it is my way of not letting you off the hook for not attending the meeting. :)

I have update the main planning document in some minor ways as discussed,
http://wiki.eclipse.org/Helios_Simultaneous_Release

most notably pulling the participating projects table into its own page
http://wiki.eclipse.org/Helios/Participating_Projects

and did some simple edits to requirements document
http://www.eclipse.org/helios/planning/EclipseSimultaneousRelease.php

I'll announce these documents to Cross Project list on Thursday.

Thanks very much for your help with the Simultaneous Release!

Back to the top