Re: [eclipse.org-planning-council] Ganymede Count Down Conference Calls:

Bjorn,

sorry, but I won't be able to attend the next conference call (Monday 6/9). If
there are any questions about EPP, I'll answer them by mail.

One item that could be discussed: Is the description at
http://wiki.eclipse.org/Ganymede/Final_Daze up-to-date? Or do we need to
adjust something here?

I found one sentence on this page that I'd like to quote here:
"A simple build machine crash does not qualify ... better have backups! ...
and, maybe, a lab fire might qualify if it is wide spread :)"

What happens if build.eclipse.org crashes once again? Can we improve something
here? This machine *is* a very central machine, e.g. the EPP builds,
Ganymatic, the signing process, and many other important jobs run on that
machine. Without it we are not able to ship anything in time.

Markus

On Friday 30 May 2008, Bjorn Freeman-Benson wrote:
>  Ganymedians,
>  A month and a half ago (see archive) I suggested we have a weekly count
> down conference call and asked for your constraints. I received two answers
> (see wiki), so I'm confident that when I announce the weekly call time in
> the next sentence, everyone will be able to attend :-)
>
>  The weekly Ganymede project management calls will be:
>
> Mondays at 11am EDT, 8am PDT, 5pm CET
> Monday 6/2, 6/9, 6/16, 6/23
>  In my usual Bjorn-style, these calls will only be as long as they need to
> be so there's no risk to you in attending.
>
>  Talk to you all on Monday,
>  Bjorn

Back to the top